McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
A STREAMLINED, EASILY NAVIGABLE SITE FOR THEIR CLIENTS
- Ajax Technology
- Custom "On-the-Fly" PDFs
- Flex-Width Design
- Google™ In-Site Search Tool
- Google™ Sitemap
- Interactive Google™ Maps
- RSS Feeds
- User-Controlled Font Sizes
- Vanity URLs
McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP ("MDM&C") is a diverse practice that offers a full range of legal services, with more than 300 lawyers in ten offices in seven states. MDM&C places their clients first; this includes having a streamlined, easily navigable site for their clients to use, which Inherent was happy to help them create.
Some of the key features that make this website catch the eye:
- Firm administrators can update all web-based content using Inherent’s content management system, Dynapsis™, which was customized to MDM&C’s particular needs.
- The home page features several images with terms describing MDM&C’s practice; one is selected randomly for each visit.
- Visitors can easily search the Attorneys section based on name, industry, practice area, office location and position.
- Attorney biographies offer tabbed content as needed, including “Curriculum Vitae,” “Publications,” “Speaking Engagements,” “Representative Cases,” “Awards & Recognitions” and “Appointments & Memberships”.
- Hover functionality allows visitors to sneak a glimpse at the attorneys, viewing each attorney’s photo and phone number before visiting their full biography page.
- The information from the attorney, practice area and industry pages are available in a high-quality PDF format, created using up-to-date information from MDM&C’s Dynapsis™ system.
- Vanity URLs are used throughout the site, improving the search engine optimization of the attorneys, practice areas, industries, publications and office.
- An in-site search features Google’s Mini tool; these internal search results match the MDM&C website styles.
- Visitors can share any page they visit using an online form accessed through the “E-mail this page” tool.
- It’s easy to track the latest updates to the MDM&C website using the RSS feeds tool.
- Visitors can use the “Enlarge/Shrink Text” tool to control the font size, shifting to a larger font as needed for each visitor’s comfort.
- The “Printer-Friendly Page” tool removes excess items, such as navigation, prior to printing, reducing wasted space on the printed page.
- The McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP website was awarded a 2012 Platinum Hermes Award.