Seyburn, Kahn, Ginn, Bess and Serlin, P.C.
A REFINED SITE FOR A FULL SERVICE BUSINESS LAW FIRM
- Ajax Technology
- Custom "On-the-Fly" PDFs
- Flex-Width Design
- Google™ In-Site Search Tool
- Google™ Sitemap
- RSS Feeds
- User-Controlled Font Sizes
After nearly a decade with their old website, Seyburn, Kahn, Ginn, Bess And Serlin, P.C. (“Seyburn Kahn”) was ready to launch a new website as part of a series of transitions for the firm. Their new home page showcases their updated office layout, and various photos of the building are shared throughout the site.
Here are some of the key features of their site:
- The use of the Dynapsis™ content management system, including a static content editor, allows Seyburn Kahn personnel to retain control over all content of the site. Changes made in the Web-based administrative system are immediately updated throughout the site.
- The PDF files for the attorney bios and practice areas are generated dynamically from the database, presenting it in a high quality, professional format, designed to match their stylish new website.
- Use of vanity URLs throughout the site help improve search engine optimization.
- All news and events can be cross-linked with related attorney bios and practice areas for improved search engine optimization.
- The in-site search features Inherent’s Google Mini tool, which provides users with the experience of using Google technology.
- "Print Friendly" pages make this site easy to print just the information, without Web site elements like menus cluttering the printed page.
- Navigational breadcrumbs make this site easy to view and navigate, and the E-mail this page tool makes it easy to share.
- Meta tags can be easily customized through the site, tailoring the search engine optimization to each attorney or practice area’s needs.
- RSS feeds allow regular visitors to subscribe to the Seyburn Kahn's news updates.