Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd.
A CONFIDENT AND IMAGINATIVE DESIGN
- Ajax Technology
- Custom "On-the-Fly" PDFs
- Flex-Width Design
- Google™ In-Site Search Tool
- Google™ Sitemap
- Interactive Google™ Maps
- User-Controlled Font Sizes
- Vanity URLs
I want to take a minute to thank you for all of your incredibly hard work on our new website. You have been responsive,
easy to work with, knowledgeable, flexible, and helpful. I greatly value your input and experience and have really enjoyed working
with you on this project. --Juliet Berger-White
Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym (HSPRD) is a law firm committed to providing the highest quality legal services to their clients. They develop creative legal solutions for their clients; Inherent developed a creative and confident Web site design for them, adapting our Dynapsis™ content management system to showcase their extensive experience and unique culture.
HSPRD’s extranet is exclusive to the English site; all other functionality was created on both their English and Spanish websites:
- The HSPRD home page ties in to their local geography, featuring an image from Chicago’s Millenium Park, which can be seen from their office.
- The Dynapsis™ content management system, Inherent's web-based CMS, was tailored to the firm's data needs.
- Firm administrators are able to manage all web-based information for both their English and Spanish sites.
- HSPRD provides information on both attorneys and staff in the Professionals section of their website; staff are linked to attorneys they work for, making it easier for visitors to find the appropriate person to contact at the firm.
- PDFs in a professional format matching the website design are created dynamically, featuring the latest information on the practice areas and attorney biographies.
- Printer-friendly pages throughout the site offer an environmentally-friendly printout with reduced graphics.
- The increase/decrease font size tool offers varying sizes of content without altering the visitor’s browser or resolution settings.
- HSPRD opted for a pop-up disclaimer, advising visitors regarding the use of the website’s contact form, before routing to the contact form that includes CAPTCHA and additional security measures designed to reduce spam.
- HSPRD’s extranet allows them to securely and easily exchange files with clients.
- Navigational breadcrumbs throughout the site remind visitors which part of the site they’re viewing, and offer links to prior pages in the structure.
- The Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. website has been recognized by the Web Marketing Association's WebAwards with a Legal Standard of Excellence award.