Chasan Leyner & Lamparello, PC
THEIR NEW WEB SITE DELIVERS THE SAME PROFESSIONAL LOOK AS THE QUALITY OF WORK THEY PROVIDE TO CLIENTS.
- Ajax Technology
- Custom "On-the-Fly" PDFs
- Flex-Width Design
- Google™ In-Site Search Tool
- Interactive Google™ Maps
- RSS Feeds
- User-Controlled Font Sizes
- Vanity URLs
Chasan Leyner & Lamparello, PC (CL&L) wanted a Web site with a modern conservative appearance, highlighting this small firm's committment to be client-focused and relationship-driven. As a small firm with a strong local reputation, they wanted to include photography of the area and members of the firm. Their new Web site includes a New Jersey skyline on the home page, and assorted office imagery across the secondary pages, along with assorted staff and attorney photos throughout the news and attorney sections.
Some of the features included in the new CL&L site are:
- The site utilizes a flex-width design, which ensures all visitors will view the Web site optimized for their screen resolution settings.
- The site tools include printer-friendly pages, an RSS feed to watch for new updates, and user-controlled font sizes for ease of viewing.
- "Print Friendly" pages make this site easy to print just the information, without Web site elements like menus cluttering the printed page.
- Searching within the site uses Inherent's Google Mini tool, combining the power of Google's search engine with CL&L's Web site style.
- Data modules within the Dynapsis™ content management system were tailored to CL&L's needs.
- The featured practice area and the attorney spotlight on the home page can randomly rotates between records that have been selected in Dynapsis™.
- The Latest News section on the home page includes items selected and ordered in Dynapsis™; they can be updated at any point by firm administrators.
- Firm administrators manage all Web-based information for the site; changes made in the Web-based administrative system are immediately reflected on the site.
- Customized search functionality within the Attorneys section locates attorneys by name, title, practice area, and law school.
- The attorney biographies are accessed using Vanity URLs, improving search engine optimization.
- All publications and events can be cross-linked with related attorney biographies and practice areas, and can be custom sorted for each attorney and practice area.
- The site includes dynamically created PDF files, styled to match the Web site design, for the attorney biographies.
- An interactive Google map is provided on the directions page, along with detailed directions from various locations.