Dannis Woliver Kelley
A RESOURCE TO OUR CLIENTS AND POTENTIAL CLIENTS
- Ajax Technology
- CRM Integration
- Custom "On-the-Fly" PDFs
- Flex-Width Design
- Google™ In-Site Search Tool
- Google™ Sitemap
- Interactive Google™ Maps
- RSS Feeds
- User-Controlled Font Sizes
In conjunction with their name change and re-branding, Dannis Woliver Kelley needed a redesigned Web site that would become a resource to their clients and potential clients, presenting the firm’s fresh approach to creative solutions in education law.
Some highlights of the new DWK Web site functionality:
- The Dynapsis™ content management system was customized for the firm, allowing administrators in the firm to manage all Web-based information. Changes made in the Web-based administrative system are immediately updated throughout the site
- The Representative Cases module allows each attorney to showcase their case work, and the Publications module features their written work.
- All publications and events can be cross-linked with related attorney biographies and practice areas.
- The site includes dynamically created PDF files for attorney biographies, practice areas, bulletins, and the About Us section of the Web site. These PDFs convey the most up-to-date information from the database or the Web site content in a high quality, professional format.
- The site utilizes a flex-width design, which ensures all visitors will view the Web site optimized for their screen resolution settings.
- The site tools include user-controlled font sizes for ease of viewing, e-mail this page functionality to share interesting content, and an RSS feed to watch for new updates.
- Searching within the site uses Inherent's Google Mini tool, combining the power of Google's search engine with DWK's Web site style.
- "Print Friendly" pages make this site easy to print just the information, without Web site elements like menus cluttering the printed page.
- An interactive Google map is provided on each office location page for directions.
- The Dannis Woliver Kelley Web site was honored with a 2010 Gold Award by Hermes Creative.
- The Dannis Woliver Kelley Web site was also presented with a 2010 "Outstanding Achievement" Award in the Legal Category by the Interactive Media Awards.