Garvey Schubert Barer
A MARKETING VEHICLE REFLECTING THE QUALITY AND SOPHISTICATION OF THE FIRM
- Ajax Technology
- Custom "On-the-Fly" PDFs
- Google™ In-Site Search Tool
- Google™ Sitemap
- RSS Feeds
- User-Controlled Font Sizes
- Vanity URLs
Garvey Schubert Barer represents clients locally, with offices in Beijing, New York, Portland, Seattle, and Washington, D.C., nationally and internationally, with a special focus on the Pacific Rim. They wanted their new Web site to serve as a marketing vehicle reflecting the quality and sophistication of the firm.
A few key features of their site:
- The use of the Dynapsis™ content management system, including a static content editor, allows Garvey Schubert Barer personnel to retain control over all content of the site. Changes made in the Web-based administrative system are immediately updated throughout the site once a firm administrator publishes it to the live site.
- A customized Proposal Generator tool, combining static and dynamic data from the Web site as selected by the firm administrator.
- Customization on the office pages includes the office address, local time and weather, and directions and links pages for each office.
- The Meta Tools module in Dynapsis allows the firm administrator to search for related information within their data.
- Vanity URLs are used throughout the site for improved search engine optimization.
- All publications, news and events can be cross-linked with related attorney bios, practice areas and industries.
- A customized Experiences module allow each attorney to showcase their work.
- The PDF files for the attorney bios, practice areas and industries are generated dynamically from the database, presenting it in a high quality, professional format.
- Related News, Events and Publications are presented on separate pages for readability, and included in the dynamically-generated PDFs for a complete presentation.
- "Print Friendly" pages make this site easy to print just the information, without Web site elements like menus cluttering the printed page.
- User-controlled font sizes and navigational breadcrumbs make this site easy to view and navigate.
- The in-site search features Inherent’s Google Mini tool, which provides users with the experience of using Google technology, including advanced search functionality within the various sections of the Web site.
- The Garvey Schubert Barer Web site was honored with a 2010 Honorable Mention by Hermes Creative.
- The GSB Web site also received a 2010 Silver Award of Distinction from the Communicator Awards.
- The Garvey Schubert Barer Web site received a Legal Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association's WebAwards.