MacDonald Illig Jones and Britton LLP
PRESENTING A MORE SOPHISTICATED LOOK
- Ajax Technology
- Custom "On-the-Fly" PDFs
- Flex-Width Design
- Google™ In-Site Search Tool
- Google™ Sitemap
- Interactive Google™ Maps
- RSS Feeds
- User-Controlled Font Sizes
MacDonald Illig Jones and Britton LLP is one of the largest law firms in northwest Pennsylvania, with over a century of experience. They wanted a new Web site that would reflect their extensive experience, featuring updated content with the ability to publish new content easily.
Some highlights from their site:
- The use of the Dynapsis™ content management system allows MacDonald Illig personnel to retain control over all dynamic content of the site. Changes made in the Web-based administrative system are immediately updated throughout the site once a firm administrator selects "Go Live".
- A customized photo module in Dynapsis™ gives their staff the option to easily change photos, allowing them to showcase local landmarks and their attorneys throughout the site.
- All publications, news, events and representative work items can be cross-linked with related attorney bios and practice areas.
- The site uses auto-PDF files for the attorney bios, practice areas and industries. These are database-driven files that convey the most up-to-date information available in a high quality, professional format.
- "Print Friendly" pages make this site easy to print just the information, without Web site elements like menus cluttering the printed page.
- User-controlled font sizes and navigational breadcrumbs make this site easy to view and navigate.
- Interactive Google maps are used on office location page for directions.
- The MacDonald Illig Jones and Britton LLP Web site was honored with a 2009 Award of Distinction for Overall Web site in the Law and Legal Services category by the The Communicator Awards.