Hirschfeld Kraemer LLP
A NEW SITE THAT REALLY *WORKS* FOR THIS EMPLOYMENT LAW FIRM
- Ajax Technology
- Custom "On-the-Fly" PDFs
- Flash® Animation
- Flex-Width Design
- Google™ In-Site Search Tool
- Google™ Sitemap
- Interactive Google™ Maps
- RSS Feeds
- User-Controlled Font Sizes
"Thanks very much to the pros at Inherent! The site is going to serve as a great resource for our Firm and clients."
Glen E. Kraemer, Partner
The new Web site for Hirschfeld Kraemer LLP is a concise, user-friendly site intended as a resource center for the firm's clients. Hirschfeld Kraemer's goal of providing a hassle-free experience for the visitor with frequently updated content is supported by the database-driven content management system and dynamic front-end coding. The home page Flash movie reinforces Hirschfeld Kraemer's familiarity with cutting-edge technology without distracting from the site's content.
Some of the key features included on the Hirschfeld Kraemer site are:
- The "We Work For Employers" tagline reminds visitors that Hirschfeld Kraemer focuses solely on employment law.
- The site utilizes a flex-width design, which ensures all visitors – regardless of their screen resolution settings – will view the site without extra background space.
- A complete content management system was customized for the firm, allowing administrators in the firm to manage all the site's dynamic content.
- Custom-designed PDF templates are used to generate on-the-fly marketing materials from the attorney biography as well as practice area database files.
- The in-site search features Inherent's Google Mini tool, which provides users with the experience of using Google technology, incorporating the site's color scheme.
- Interactive Google maps are used on office location pages for directions.
- The Hirschfeld Kraemer, LLP Web site was honored with a 2009 Web Marketing Association: Outstanding Achievement in Web Development by the Web Marketing Association.
- The Hirschfeld Kraemer, LLP Web site was honored with a 2009 “Outstanding Achievement” IMA Award by the Interactive Media Awards.
- The Hirschfeld Kraemer, LLP Web site was honored with a 2009 Gold Award by Hermes Creative.