A MODERN SITE WITH A CONSERVATIVE FEEL FOR A LARGE ILLINOIS LAW FIRM
- Ajax Technology
- Flash® Animation
- Flex-Width Design
- Google™ Sitemap
- Interactive Google™ Maps
- User-Controlled Font Sizes
WilliamsMcCarthy, LLP is one of the oldest and largest downstate Illinois law firms. Headquartered in Rockford, they service a diverse range of international, national, regional, state, and locally based clients. Their new Web site was designed to be more modern and user-friendly while maintaining a conservative feel.
Some of the special features of the new WilliamsMcCarthy site include:
- The Flash introduction embedded in the home page showcases their elegant office.
- The firm’s tagline, “Meeting the Business and Personal Legal Needs of Northern Illinois for over Seventy-Five Years”, emphasizes their lengthy history in the region.
- Elements including "Print Friendly" pages, User-Controlled Font Sizes, and navigational breadcrumbs make this site easy to navigate and to gather information for a variety of uses.
- The use of the Dynapsis™ content management system allows WilliamsMcCarthy, LLP personnel to retain control over all dynamic content of the site. Changes made in the Web-based administrative system are immediately updated throughout the site once a firm administrator selects "Go Live".
- All publications and news items can be cross-linked with related attorney bios and practice areas.
- Interactive Google maps are used on office location pages for directions.