A STRONG, PHOTO-ORIENTED DESIGN FOR A CALIFORNIA FIRM
- Ajax Technology
- Custom "On-the-Fly" PDFs
- Flex-Width Design
- Google™ In-Site Search Tool
- Google™ Sitemap
- Interactive Google™ Maps
- User-Controlled Font Sizes
|"Everyone likes it...better yet so many people have commented on 'how warm' the site is, how nice to see attorneys as real people."
Carol K. Leemon, Executive Director
Kupetz is one of the premier financial restructuring and litigation firms in California. The firm wanted to make a bold and strong statement using its new Web site, with a strong focus on the people who make the firm what is it. The new site is photo-oriented, showcasing their office and personnel throughout the design. The bold red that is used all through the site matches the arch outside their building, and is accented by the strong gold from their logo.
Interesting things to note:
- The home page immediately showcases their experience with the phrase: "With nearly 60 years of experience in financial restructuring & litigation."
- The firm's tagline "Committed to Our Clients" is the featured message across the site. This message is delivered by the use of high-end technology, evolved content and well-formatted, easily navigated information.
- Their timeline, spanning 6 decades, is displayed using Ajax Technology.
- The site has auto-PDF files for bios, which are database-driven and will convey the most up-to-date information available in a high quality, professional CV format.
- Elements including "Print Friendly" pages and user-controlled font sizes make this site easy to use on screen or on paper.
- The use of a complete content management system allows SulmeyerKupetz personnel to retain control over the dynamic content of the site as well.
- The SulmeyerKupetz site was awarded a 2008 Gold Award from the MarCom Committee.
- The SulmeyerKupetz Web site was honored with a 2009 Silver Award of Distinction for Overall Web site in the Law and Legal Services category by The Communicator Awards.